GLOBAL CASH CARD 2017 EMPLOYEE SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. NON-PURCHASE ENTRIES AND PURCHASE ENTRIES HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Global Cash Card 2017 Employee Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, 18 years of age and older as of January 1, 2017 who are employed by participating Global Cash Card employers ("Eligible Participant"). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees of Global Cash Card ("Sponsor"), World Processing, Ltd, Visa Inc., Visa U.S.A. Inc., Visa International Service Association ("Visa Entities"), and their respective successors, participating card partners, client financial institutions, prize suppliers and advertising and promotion agencies, Wire Stone LLC, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees (collectively, "Releasees"), and each of their immediate family members (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, of the above are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. U.S. law governs this Sweepstakes. Visa Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
3. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) on January 1, 2017, and ends 11:59:59 PM PT on December 26, 2017 ("Promotion Period"). Four (4) Grand Prizes will be awarded throughout the Promotion Period based on the Entry Chart below in Paragraph 5 ("Grand Prize Drawings"). Additionally, one (1) First Prize, one (1) Second Prize, and one (1) Third Prize will be awarded in a random drawing every month ("Monthly Drawings") as defined in the Entry Chart below from among all eligible entries received and combined for the applicable Monthly Drawing.
4. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter: 1) Automatic Entry: An Eligible Participant with a Visa Prepaid Payroll Card issued by Global Cash who has agreed to have their paycheck deposited directly onto their Visa Prepaid Payroll Card will automatically receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into a Monthly Drawing when they make ten (10) or more signature point of sale transactions during the applicable Monthly Drawing Period as described in the Entry Chart below. Eligible Participants will also receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Grand Prize Drawing when they make ninety (90) or more signature point of sale transactions during a Grand Prize Drawing Period as described below. Point of sale transactions must be for eligible Visa purchases made with the Eligible Participant’s Visa Prepaid Payroll Card at a participating merchant location within the U.S. during the Promotion Period. The date and time of an eligible purchase will determine the Monthly Drawing or Grand Prize Drawing based on the dates/times stated in Paragraph 5 below. Point of sale transactions accrued for one Monthly Drawing Period and/or Grand Prize Drawing Period will not carry over to any subsequent Monthly Drawing Periods or Grand Prize Drawing Periods. The number of signature point of sale transactions each Eligible Participant has obtained at the end of each Monthly Drawing Period and/or Grand Prize Drawing Period will be reset to zero (0) at the start of each subsequent Monthly Drawing Period or Grand Prize Drawing Period. Certain restrictions may apply. Eligible Participants that do not have a Visa Prepaid Payroll Card issued by Global Cash may still enter the Sweepstakes via the 3"x 5" mail-in method described below. In the event of a dispute as to whom submitted a particular cardholder entry, such entry will be deemed to be submitted by the primary person in whose name the card used to enter the Sweepstakes was issued. Account adjustment transactions/returns, cash advances, balance transfers, card payments, non-U.S.-dollar purchases, Interlink®-processed transactions, purchases authorized by entering a PIN (personal identification number), payment of late fees or over-limit fees are excluded from automatic entry. Visa cards or card numbers that are stolen, fraudulent, tampered with, or otherwise altered are not eligible for automatic entry. Automatic entries must be made by 11:59:59 PM PT on December 26, 2017, in order to be eligible. 2) U.S. Mail: Eligible Participants may enter the Sweepstakes via U.S. Mail without having a Visa Prepaid Payroll Card issued by Global Cash Card or making a purchase by hand-printing their name, address, city, state, ZIP code, and daytime and evening telephone numbers (including area code) on a 3" x 5" card, and mailing, in a #10 envelope with postage affixed, to: Global Cash Card 2017 Employee Sweepstakes, P. O. Box 826, Plainview, NY 11803-0826. To enter a Grand Prize Drawing you must label the outside of the mailing envelope with "Grand Prize Drawing". To enter a Monthly Drawing you must label the outside of the mailing envelope with "Monthly Prize Drawing." Each mail-in entry will count as one (1) entry into the corresponding Grand or Monthly drawing. Mail-in entries must be postmarked and received by dates stated in Paragraph 5 below in order to be eligible for that respective Monthly Drawing or Grand Prize Drawing. Each mail-in entry must be mailed in a separate postmarked-and-stamped outer envelope. Entries that are mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, late or inaccurate are void. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. Limit one (1) entry per Monthly Drawing and limit of one (1) entry per Grand Prize Drawing per Eligible Participant, regardless of method of entry.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected for each Grand Prize Drawing Period, and one (1) First Prize winner, one (1) Second Prize winner, and one (1) Third Prize winner will be selected for each Monthly Drawing Period in random drawings as specified in the tables below from among all eligible automatic and mail-in entries received and combined for each applicable drawing. Non-winning entries from one drawing will not carry over to any subsequent drawings. The random drawings will be conducted by Wire Stone LLC ("Judge"), an independent judging organization. Judges'/Sponsor's decisions are final on matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by overnight or U.S. Mail and/or telephone or email on or about the dates listed in the table below. Potential Grand Prize winners, potential First Prize winners, and potential Second Prize winners will, and potential Third Prize winners may, be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, a publicity release where legal, and Federal and State tax release, and return these documents, properly executed, via fax, within 48 hours of notification, and the original documents within 7 days of date of notification via regular mail. Non-compliance within this time frame and/or with these Official Rules; Sponsor's inability to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period; or prize's or prize notification's return as undeliverable will result in such potential winner disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion and, the applicable prize may be awarded to a potential alternate winner. Allow 6-8 weeks from the date declared a winner for delivery of prize. Limit one (1) prize per person. All claimed prizes will be awarded.
|Grand Prize Drawing #||Automatic Entries received from 12:00:00 AM PT – 11:59:59 PM PT and Mail-In Entries postmarked from:||Mail-In Entries received by:||Random drawing conducted on or about:||Potential Winner notification on or about:|
|Monthly Drawing #||Automatic Entries received from 12:00:00 AM PT – 11:59:59 PM PT and Mail-In Entries postmarked from:||Mail-In Entries received by:||Random drawing conducted on or about:||Potential Winner notification on or about:|
6. ODDS: Odds of winning a prize are based on the total number of eligible entries received during each Monthly and Grand Prize Drawing Period during the Promotion Period.
7. PRIZES: Four (4) Grand Prizes (one (1) per Grand Prize Drawing): 2016 Toyota Prius C, Model One. Prize includes state tax, title and licensing, and manufacturer/dealer fees. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price including estimated taxes and fees: $22,660 each. Twelve (12) First Prizes (one (1) per Monthly Drawing): $3,500 loaded onto winner's Visa Prepaid Payroll Card. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") $3,500 each. Twelve (12) Second Prizes (one (1) per Monthly Drawing): $1,000 loaded onto winner's Visa Prepaid Payroll Card. ARV $1,000 each. Twelve (12) Third Prizes (one (1) per Monthly Drawing): $500 loaded onto winner’s Visa Prepaid Payroll Card. ARV $500 each. In the event that a winner does not have a Visa Prepaid Payroll Card issued by Global Cash Card, the prize will be awarded in the form of a check. Total ARV of all prizes: $150,640.
Grand Prize Restrictions
Grand Prize winners are solely responsible for insurance, federal taxes, and any other costs associated with a Grand Prize prize. Manufacturer's warranties apply. Actual vehicle to be provided as prize (including, but not limited to, model, make, color, year, options, and accessories) will be determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, based on availability. Winner must have proof of valid insurance and have a valid driver's license from their state or place of residence to receive prize. Winner must take delivery of vehicle within 30 days of notification that dealership has received vehicle. Toyota Motor Corporation is neither a Sponsor of nor affiliated with this Sweepstakes and has not otherwise licensed, endorsed or approved of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable at the time prize is awarded. As an alternate to a Grand Prize 2016 Toyota Prius C, Model One, Grand Prize winner has the option to select a cash, one-time, lump-sum payment of $15,000 to be loaded onto the winner’s Visa Prepaid Payroll Card. In the event the winner does not have a Visa Prepaid Payroll Card issued by Global Cash Card, the prize will be awarded in the form of a check. Winner must choose prize option within 30 days of prize notification.
Grand Prize Restrictions
All federal, state, and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with any prize acceptance and use not specifically stated within these Official Rules as being provided, are the sole responsibility of each winner. No substitutions or transfer of a prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, except as otherwise provided herein. Prizes may not be transferred or substituted except at the Sponsor's sole discretion. If a winner is 18 years of age but deemed a minor in his/her state or place of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. All terms & conditions apply to Visa Prepaid Cards. Prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. All prizes will be awarded.
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which are final and binding. By accepting a prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, and biographical material for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes by Sponsor, or party designated by the Sponsor, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, including but not limited to, any online announcements, worldwide in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, or permission, except where prohibited by law. Entrants release and hold harmless Releasees from any claims, actions, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to, personal injury or death, resulting, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participating in this Sweepstakes or from the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of a prize. This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income or profit; loss of damage to property; and claims of third parties. Entrants agree that Releasees have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the Sweepstakes.
9. GENERAL: Sponsor will collect information from the entrants solely for the purpose of the prize drawing and to notify winners. Sponsor will not share this information with any third party, except as necessary for the administration of the Sweepstakes or winner notification as applicable, nor attempt to contact entrant, unless entrant has agreed to receive further information on Sponsor’s products and promotions or for winner notification (if applicable). Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, inaccurate, incomplete, undelivered, damaged, delayed, garbled, postage-due, or stolen mail, entries, or transactions; for transactions that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly; or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, mechanical, human, electronic, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, any error or problem that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries or transactions, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes at any time without notice, if in the judges’ opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or integrity and proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may void any entries it suspects are at issue and, at its discretion, if terminated, award prizes in a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation. Caution: Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to damage the web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate these Official Rules or interfere with this Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Eligible Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
11. ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. WINNERS' LIST: For the names of the winners, available after 1/30/18, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 1/30/18 to: Global Cash Card 2017 Employee Sweepstakes Winners, P.O. Box 997, Plainview, NY 11803-0997.
13. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Global Cash Card, 7 Corporate Park, Irvine, CA 92606. Administrator: Wire Stone LLC, 35 Pinelawn Road, Suite 207W, Melville, NY 11747.
Global Cash Card Visa Prepaid Card is issued by MetaBank, member FDIC, pursuant to a license by Visa U.S.A. Inc. MetaBank is not a sponsor of the sweepstakes. Card may have fees that reduce winnings. Funds do not expire.
© Copyright 2017 Wire Stone LLC. All rights reserved. Entrants may copy these Official Rules for the sole purpose of personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
♻ Please recycle © 2017 Visa. All Rights Reserved.